Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Power in Prayer


(No Subject)

Ambassador's In Chains 

2 Chronicles 7:14New International Version (NIV)


14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Job 22:27New International Version (NIV)

27 You will pray to him, and he will hear you,
    and you will fulfill your vows.

Psalms 4:1 New International Version (NIV)
Answer me when I call to you,
    my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress;
have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

Psalm 17:6New International Version (NIV)

I call on you, my God, for you will answer me;
    turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.

Jeremiah 29:12New International Version (NIV)

12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

Mark 11:24New International Version (NIV)

24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

John 17:15New International Version (NIV)

15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.

Romans 12:12New International Version (NIV)

12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Ephesians 6:18New International Version (NIV)

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

James 5:13New International Version (NIV)

The Prayer of Faith

13 Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.

1 John 5:14-15New International Version (NIV)

14 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The enemy is on a rampage because he knows that his time is short and he knows that soon and very soon the Spirit of the Lord will completely flow into the beautiful  and soon  to be revived town of Superior and throughout the world before the Lord comes for his people,for his bride. 


Continue to pray against the following and what's been attacking people here in Superior and around the World. 

As well as pray for the positive to start to happen!(If you would like for me to pray for someone or against certain hindrances and or spirits let me know. I will do so corporately (on here) or personally amongst fellow brethren. Just let me know your preference.               
"There's Power in Prayer" 
  • spirits of death, murder and suicide,
  • spirits of heroine, and all forms of drug and addictions, That the people receive complete healing of mind, body, soul and spirit. {Come Holy Spirit, come}
  • spirits of control, manipulation and lies
  •  skin cancer, and all forms of cancer and diseases 
  • complete healings and restoration of families        No Hindrances!        
  •  Rebuke and cancel the plans of the enemy.  
 For the town of superior in general: plead blood of the lamb that the drugs and the whole drug scene and abroad be completely wiped out of here physically and spiritually. Strengthen the prayer warriors of this town of Superior and abroad. 
That a complete restoration flow into this town.And that Our Lord Jesus and all His angels continue to keep the demonic forces worldwide at bay (especially all those close to our homes) until the coming of the LORD.             
    We ask all this in Jesus name! Amen. 
 Ye are the light of the world. A city set upon a mountain cannot be hid.
 Neither do men light a lamp and put it under a bushel, but on the lampstand, and it gives light unto all that are in the house.
 Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in the heavens.
Matthew 5:14-16 (Jubilee Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment